The Leader of the Lower Silesian Eco-energetic Cluster EEI
On Thursday, November 18, 2010 the Polish-Saxon Economic Forum was held. The event under the banner "reversible event in the heart of Europe" was held at the Congress Center in Leipzig. Among the speakers there are well-known figures from political, economic and scientific environment. The Forum was officially opened by Sven Morloka, Deputy Prime Minister of the Free State of Saxony, the Minister of Economy, Labour and Transport.
The program of the Forum included conducting three workshops:
1. Energy efficiency in public buildings,
2. Innovative materials and technologies,
3. Best-Practice - examples of the Saxon-Polish cooperation.
Third workshop regarding best practices was conducted among others by representatives of the Lower Silesian Eco-Energy Cluster EEI - Energy, Ecology, Innovation, who were starring in topics:
- Dr. Ing. Maciej Sygit, SYGMA Ltd the "Cooperation for SMEs in Lower Silesia in the RES",
- Janusz Cieslak, METALERG, "The use of straw as a fuel to heat buildings - including public buildings - in Lower Silesia".
The speakers also appeared: prof. Zdzislaw Szalbierz and prof. Andrzej Graczyk.